Mar 2, 2009

Monday

In other words, ew.

1.) The downside of being 25 is that I am now uninsured. Let the walking on eggshells... COMMENCE.

2.) The kids were terrible today. I got so frustrated with them. THEY DON'T TRY. They just don't even TRY! On their last test, we gave them two options for an essay; one of them would have tested their knowledge on the book, but the other was just a personal freewrite-- it was a TOTAL freebie for the kids who hadn't finished the book. And still: way too many of them didn't write anything. Not A WORD. I felt like shaking them.

3.) When looking for a youtube link to illustrate how I want to SHAKE them, I entered "shaking" into the search bar-- and it gave me about 500 videos about booty shaking. GROSS.

4.) I am stressed about getting a job. I am REAL stressed about getting a job. Furthermore: I am stressed about all that goes INTO getting a job, i.e. endless applications, collecting references, etc.

5.) I like the sound of 25. I do not, however, like the sound of, "you're a quarter-century, hahaha!" Let's leave the century-talk of out it, shall we?

On the plus-side, I wore a new birthday outfit to school today, and looked adorable.

Still, Monday? Can be done-day.

No comments: