Even after being in my student teaching school for the last 7.5 months, and even after teaching countless lessons, and even after taking over the classes full time for the last three weeks...
On Monday morning, I still feel like hiding under my covers.
Usually that lets up when I see the kids. Hopefully the trick works this morning as it has before.
I had too many things to do and too many big thoughts this weekend to blog about them. I need, like, a mental colander. Oh wait-- they invented that, didn't they?
Anyway-- sorry about the lack of blogging. Once I distill some of these big quandaries flying around overhead-- and get my frickin' homework done-- I'll try to share.
Also, I know most of you link to me from Annie anyway, but how awesome is this girl?? Give her a congratulations if you haven't already.
Good luck with the Monday beast, everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment