I am.
SOOOOO
e x h a u s t e d.
And, especially after reading this woman's post, all I can think about/want to do is eat soft goat cheese with crackers and wine, and maybe some chocolate truffles.
But... thinking of standing in the Friday afternoon check-out line at the market is too much to bear.
I feel like a zombie. I keep sending text messages, trying to arrange meeting-up plans for going to a Good Friday service tonight, and I can't spell any words right.
Ey kant spel enny werds rite.
Resorting to cave man utterances now:
Kitchen.
Food. Must. Something.
Church.
Cross. Nails and thorns: Jesus.
Thank you, Lord. Thank you Lord.
And then...?
BED.
1 comment:
Hey Greta, what master's program are you in? I want to find one in WA. I hope you're having an excellent Good Friday. I enjoy your blog immensely :).
Post a Comment