Apr 24, 2009

Friday...

Is such a good thing.

Even when the job is fun, Friday...

IS SUCH A GOOD THING.

I'm having a guest speaker come in today to talk to the kids about his experience growing up in Kenya. His name is Moses-- and his story sounds amazing! Should be a fun way to end the week.

Despite the vast majority of recent posts that would indicate otherwise, I DO have thoughts about life that don't relate to teaching. However, when so much time is spent doing one fantastic, exhausting, mind-scouring activity... That activity DOES tend to take over for a while. Still, might try posting some posts this weekend that are less about the classroom, and more about life in general.

Have a great Friday everyone. We made it one more week!!

2 comments:

hootenannie said...

Yay! You're one week closer to being a REAL! LIVE! TEACHER!

Anonymous said...

You're already more of a real, live teacher than a lot of teachers I know. Enjoy Friday and your weekend.

~ p.s. I loved the golf ball/lemonade comment! Crazy! I told the girl this morning about it and she laughed and seemed encouraged.