Aug 5, 2008

I don't have time to blog today, but here are some flowers for you:



Aren't they pretty?? I picked them yesterday on a Wildflower Walk.

At least three more hours of homework to do (after working straight since literally 8am-- with just one very productive break when I wrote a new song. :) So-- back to the grind... Oh, don't you BET I'm learning how to be a good teacher!!

2 comments:

hootenannie said...

Those are GORGEOUS! Life in Seattle is so beautiful. Also: did you steal those out of your neighbor's yards? Because when I was in junior high, one night after dark I got on my bike and rode around the neighborhood cutting roses from people's rose bushes and putting them in a huge bag. Then I came home and dried them all hanging upside down in my garage. And then I made wreaths.

This was in my "florist" phase.

Weisman said...

Haha! That's hilarious! I love the florist phase. :)

Um, yes. Stole many of them. But most of the ones I *selected* (stole is such an ugly word) were growing on the far periphery, or were abundantly present, and how could they miss one for little ol' me??

Besides, my Grandma was an avid flower stealer. :) I figured Gramps would like it if he knew they were pilfered!!