Something so great happened yesterday. I'm wiggling a little while I'm typing this, and I'm definitely grinning like a stupid person.
SOMEONE SENT ME FLOWERS.
And, well, not just A someone, but a really GREAT someone. Like, a male someone.
And I have never been sent flowers by a boy before!! I've been GIVEN flowers by a guy before, like for an anniversary or to ask me to a dance, but can I just say? It is so much more fun to be playing guitar in your room, and see a van stop in front of your house, and see a little Asian man get out, and see him pull REALLY PRETTY FLOWERS out of the car, and then hear a knock on the door, and then hear him say, "These are for Greta...?" and be able to say, "What?? Really??!!" and then sign your name, and then read the card and realize that it's NOT from your parents, and it's NOT from your Grandma, but it is in FACT from this seriously awesome someone, and it says, "Good luck tomorrow!" And then you realize that this totally cool person was considerate enough to remember that you started your student teaching on Tuesday, and was thoughtful enough to send you the best good luck present EVER.

So this is my Tuesday blessing to all the lady readers: MAY THIS HAPPEN TO YOU. May some fantastic guy think of you, and send you flowers unexpectedly, and may you then tip-toe and twirl around your room for at least an hour, and feel wonderful. Every girl should get to experience that, at least once.
And you? The someone? Thank you for the Once. And I hope this blog doesn't embarrass you, but I can't very well blog about my experiences on celebrity scan, and NOT write about something great like this. You made me feel great. You made me feel super great.
AND I get to start my student teaching internship today!! Good things, huh? :)
1 comment:
Someone is definitely showing some REGARD for you.
(geek, Annie, STOP.)
I love it. :) You deserve some sunshine and flutters. Good luck on your first day today!
Post a Comment