Apr 8, 2008

Pros and Cons

Behold. The Reese's Big Cup.


Pros:
Utterly divine. Ferociously consumable. Heavenly. Just. Heavenly.

Cons:
Fat: 12g
Carbohydrates: 22g

Worth it?
This is my new reason for living. Worth it? Like a Jon Krasinski is worth kissing.


Behold. A New Soul.


Pros:
Extremely catchy new song. Makes me feel even cooler for owning a Mac. Happy feelings from listening.

Cons:
Stuck in my head, and the only line I know is, "I'm a NEW soul..." Which repeats in my mind over. And over. And over. NEW soul... la la la la NEW soul... la la la la NEW soul...

Worth it?
Difficulty in deciding. Can't think for NEW soul, la la la la NEW soul, la la la la's running through my head...


Behold. My current footwear.


Pros:
Adorable. Sassy. Colorful. In my opinion? Fabulous.

Cons:
Pain. Tipping. Discomfort. Woeful feet that hate me.

Worth it?
Considering that I've kicked them off and am now walking around my office in my socks? Maybe not. Since painful fabulousness has been exchanged for polka-dotted comfort.


Behold. The summation of today's blogging wisdom. Feel informed.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Ooh, I've been wondering who sang that song! I had it downloaded on itunes before reading the rest of your post :P

also, I'll have to check out the Big Cup...right after I finish this Snickers bar :/