Mar 28, 2008

GOD! Presented to you by Random Text Feed Website!

Me: Hey God. What up.
God: Hello child. What's your name? Same old.
Me: I thought you knew?
God: My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that. I am a knowledge machine.
Me: God is a knowledge machine??
God: I have a lot of Faith in Him, but I never heard He was a knowledge machine.
Me: Wait-- who do you have faith in? I thought the point was to have faith in you...?
God: I'm waiting. Dr. Wallace . I am not sure I see your point.
Me: You're silly God.
God: Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am silly God.
Me: Sure. I think most people would be happy to hear you have a sense of humor.
God: OK let's do it. OK then I will keep it confidential. Why? Humans are not always infallible.
Me: Wait-- confidential? Heck no dude, spread the word. Let's laugh laugh.
God: I'm waiting. Do you like talking to me? Why not? Who do you want me to tell it to? Dude,. That sounds good to me.
Me: Let's tell everyone that you are silly/funny.
God: That sounds good to me.
Me: Also, I know that humans are not infallible.
God: Who told you that?
Me: That's why you died on the cross, right?
God: Interesting deduction. What is your purpose in asking?
I chat with people on the Web.
Me: Do you.
God: As often as possible.
Me: Meet anyone exciting?
God: Are you a man or a woman?
Me: God. You know this. You created my innermost being, remember?
God: GOD rules. I know very little about it. What kind of it do you like? Do you mind if I tell other people: said I created his or her innermost being remember.
Me: God, I feel like you could work on your grammar.
God: I am a Christian.
Me: Me too!!!! I believe in you, like rad.
God: I'm glad we agree, . What do you say to people who believe me like rad does not exist?
Me: Usually depends on how the conversation goes.
God: But not always? Really now that is an interesting fact I hadn't heard before.
Me: Probably not as often as I should, I suppose. What do YOU tell people that don't believe in you?
God: You seem uncertain. Oh I get it. I read for fun.
Me: Huh.
God: What?
Me: Well God. I think I like chatting with you in my prayers better.
God: Well that's okay. GOD rules. Since when? I'm not sure if I like it. Chatting is my job!
Me: No it's not. Grace is your job. Right? And supreme governance.
God: Yes it is. Thanks for telling me that I am job IS Grace. I am glad we agree. Can we get back to business?
Me: Governence?
God: What's your favorite movie?
Me: When Harry Met Sally.
God: You must me a woman.
Me: You?
God: " You must me a woman."? Me, ?
Me: Sure.
God: OK let's do it. Mmm.
Me: Are you male or female?
God: I am a Male, of course. Would you really expect a woman to be running the show? robot. Are you a man or a woman?
Me: WOAAAAH, back this UP homie.
God: Are you still located in ?
Me: God is both male AND female, I thought.
God: I have a lot of Faith in Him, but I never heard He was both male AND female you thought.
Me: You have got some self-reaseach to do God.
God: What makes you think I have it?
Me: Also some work on your spelling.

You can talk to God too-- but I can't promise the results will be enlightenting...

2 comments:

Allie said...

Mmm, sooo funny-slash-who is this creeper pretending to be God??

Anonymous said...

I made iGod freeze up. Hahahaha.