Mar 19, 2008

In Which We Start Again

Halloooo blogging world.

I'm back. Did you miss me?

Due to a series of unfortunate events, it was necessary to excuse myself from your company for a time. However, I think I'm ready to tip-toe back in-- but if I do this right, it will be a tip toe. As in, a sneaky arrival that will leave no one the wiser for my re-entry. Except for those whom I choose to inform... Or the innocent passer-by who harbors no ill will against my person.

As for those with such suspect intentions... I hope to remain elusive. No profile this time-- no picture, no surname to confirm identification. I am a slippery figment.

Got it?

Good.

Then we can proceed.

5 comments:

hootenannie said...

Good GRACIOUS, I am relieved to know that I can once again read your thoughts! Secretly. Covertly. Stealthily. :)

That said, can I link you in my sidebar, or would you prefer to remain find-able only by those YOU inform?

Oh, and you linked Graham? You're so cute.

OH, AND! What does your blog name mean? I no speaka French, frenchie.

Weisman said...

Haha! That's why it's explained just below the title girlie. :) It means "The life of a girl," but if you pronounce it phoenetically, it goes "la vee doon fee," which rhymes. Which you know I love. :)

Have been thinking about the side bar linkage... I THINK it's okay... Since your blog is my very most favorite... I wish I knew if you-know-who (yes, in the Voldemort sense) had become a regular reader of your blog through mine.

Well. We'll give it a try. :) Go ahead.

hootenannie said...

Oh good heavens. In my next life, I promise to not be so daft.

I think it should be "La vie d'une RAD fille."

Hmmmm... I am happy to hold off on posting a link if you want me to... Or, tell me where ?-Hole (leaving the first initial a mystery to create a sensation) lives, and I'll see if I have any readers from that area?

rot9 said...

Yay!

Shannon said...

Oh heavenly day! I'm so happy you're writing again!
I think taking the link out of the side bar is a safer route...or maybe your name could be
"G. Wise-woman" ...it's true ;)

..yay!