How are you not an artist? I mean, seriously. You're NOT EVEN an artist, and you draw pictures in freaking PAINT that look this good.
Or wait. Are you an artist, and I just never knew?
It wouldn't surprise me. You're a singing/acting/dancing/writing son-of-a-biscuit who dresses real good too. Just add "artistic blogtress" to the list.
Oh. My. Goodness. (I do that a lot...write "Oh. My. Goodness." I just realized that...)
Ok. So, this post completely illustrates how I felt at my first job out of college six years ago. It was spending 8 hours a day in front of a computer, and I thought to myself, "I can't do this." Praise God that you had that job and were able to meet all those great people and KNOW in your knower that that type of office work (or maybe all office work) isn't for you! :)
P.S. I really, really love your dear friend Annie. Thanks for sharing her with the world ;)
3 comments:
Changed my mind. This one takes the cake.
How are you not an artist? I mean, seriously. You're NOT EVEN an artist, and you draw pictures in freaking PAINT that look this good.
Or wait. Are you an artist, and I just never knew?
It wouldn't surprise me. You're a singing/acting/dancing/writing son-of-a-biscuit who dresses real good too. Just add "artistic blogtress" to the list.
Wow. Ditto.
Oh. My. Goodness. (I do that a lot...write "Oh. My. Goodness." I just realized that...)
Ok. So, this post completely illustrates how I felt at my first job out of college six years ago. It was spending 8 hours a day in front of a computer, and I thought to myself, "I can't do this." Praise God that you had that job and were able to meet all those great people and KNOW in your knower that that type of office work (or maybe all office work) isn't for you! :)
P.S. I really, really love your dear friend Annie. Thanks for sharing her with the world ;)
Post a Comment