Aug 19, 2009

I just bombed my final test.

12/20. Worth 10% of my grade. I feel totally lame and worthless.



. . .


Would like to thank coffee-flavored ice cream and Taylor Swift for helping me feel better.

Both guilty pleasures. Both entirely effective.



My last day of grad school is tomorrow and IT CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH.

2 comments:

hootenannie said...

Do the math. 60% of 10% of your final grade means that you're only down 4 points. The same could be said of getting a 90% on 4 assignments that were each worth 2.5% of your grade. Or missing 4 questions out of 100 on an assignment worth 100% of your grade. Or some other math things.

YOU WILL PASS AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS AND I WILL NOT AUTHORIZE FEELINGS OF WORTHLESSNESS OVER THIS.

You are smart. You have 2 more days of grad school. You will finish. And in the meantime, you have ice cream. All is well. :)

Allie said...

Bahahahahaha