Aug 16, 2009

Dear Diary

From the very first one:

March 1st (1992)


to day I Just turned 8. I fellt relly prowd caus I'm eight.

My wish was That my birth day my next year would be as good as this one

* * * * * * * *

March 6th

Evan said, "he loved me," ok

I love Chirs D.

* * * * * * * *

Scott loves me

* * * * * * * *

Ice is cold
Lions are scary
Oh dear I fell down
Very nice
eggs are yummy
cold snow
Oh wow
lot of apples
i am nice
no, this is the end

(Acrostic poem= secret code= "I love Colin.")

* * * * * * * *
1/29/1994

Dear Diary,

Paul is getting potty trained. It's really cute. Whenever he goes potty, he gets a sticker. The potty chair even has a little sheild for boys who shoot forward. Mom says after Grandma is gone she's going to put underpants on him, and when he goes potty, it'll trick'll down his legs. Mom says thats how you do it, but I feel sorry for Paul.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Old diaries are the best. It's fun to see the foundations of yourself in your childhood thoughts.

PZC said...

I feel sorry for Paul, too.

Anonymous said...

That last one about Paul is HILARIOUS! :) I love it!