Deliberate: Grammar Jeopardy in class tomorrow. To dress or not to dress like Alex Trebek?
Consider: Candy for prizes? Contributing to the growing obesity problem in America perhaps not the best way to enrich young lives and minds. Burned cd's of my favorite music instead? Yesssss.
Avoid homework.
Love the peanut-butter english muffin so deeply. So truly.
Think: What to pack for Nashville??
Get tax 1040 and insurance paperwork ready to mail. (Bow to invisible audience of clappers.)
Panic: Valentines is on Friday. ACK. People I love deserve Valentines, QUICK TO BUY THE HEARTS AND DOILIES.
Blame Facebook. For so many things.
Avoid homework.
Enjoy the word, "mustn't."
Wish for supernatural snapping powers that could clean rooms, a la Mary Poppins.
Dreamed of demons last night. Scary!! Will instruct sub-conscious to find its way to Play-doh and lollipops tonight.
Toss new haircut. Make poochy-lips face in mirror.
Avoid homework.
Write fancy fonts on newly burned cd's. "Greta likes these songs." Yes. Yes, she does.
Feel so heavy-eyed.
Read.
Tuck.
Sleep.
1 comment:
Annie Parson's blog is my all time favorite blog ever, and since she mentions you every other day I figured you must be worth a blog visit . . . and I was so right!
I've only read one post and I already like you!
I too have considered dressing up like Alex for in class Jeopardy, but never do. How many 4th graders know who he is anyway?
I have to admit I give a lot of candy away, but a 10th grader did a science project last week that "proved" kids score higher on tests when they're eating candy, so my conscious is clear.
I hope you're having fun in Nashville. ~ Matt
Post a Comment