
It's called "The Great Lengths Cardi," and I found it at Anthropologie. You can get it here. I bought with an Anthro gift card that I got for Christmas. HAPPY DAY.
Look at all the things you can DOOOOO with it!
This is it just open. Normal.

Which, in my mind, looks very artistic. Also TEACHERY.
This is how I wore it on New Year's Eve, over a tunic dress thing. You tie the long lapel things together, and it becomes shrug-a-licious.

OR, I discovered this one tonight: you throw one lapel thing OVER the shoulder, and suddenly things are fabulous and DRAMATIC.

Alternately, you can wrap the lapel thingys around your waist, and tie them behind you...

And look! Wrap-shirt thing!

You can pop the collar if you're in a frat boy kind of mood.

Also, you can throw one lapel across your body and over one shoulder...

And wrap the OTHER lapel across your waist and down at a diagonal...

And see?? That's sort of fancy.
And plus! Since the back is tailored, even when the lapels are open, it still shows your shape.

Okay, well the lapels AREN'T open in that picture. But if they were, you would still be able to see the waist.
So I am just liking it a lot. And I thought I would share the good news with all interested ladies, or all gentlemen interested in getting presents for ladies.
And that is my blog for today.
2 comments:
Greta! I looooooooove your curls!
and the Anthropologie purchase!
I don't think I'd be able to figure out all those ways to wear it on my own. You are talented.
Post a Comment