Jul 29, 2008

Someone Keyed My Car


Initial Shock: JOSIE! What happened to you??

Little Lost Lamb: What...? Who...? Why...? Where'd they go....?

See No Evil: Maybe it will come off. (Rub rub.) Maybe it will come off some other time.

Profane Fist-Shaker: A**-HOLE SHI*-WIPE MEANIE SCREW-UP FU**ER!

Mother Teresa: It was probably some lost depressed soul. They need help.

Weepy Hanky Clutcher: But I need help too! Do I really deserve to have another random crappy thing happen to me??

Apprentice Monk: What did I do? Is this karma or something? What cosmic being did I piss off?

Profane Buddha: Whatever, key-wielding twot. Karma will bite YOU in the a**.

WWJD: Okay, but really. I should probably pray for them.

Veruca Salt: BUT I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE THERE!

Zero Tolerance: I just feel so violated.

Poor Little Match Girl: Don't they see my car is in the school parking lot? Can't they tell I'm a student? Can't they figure out that probably means I don't have money to fix this stuff?

Yoga Master: This doesn't matter. This is just a car. It still runs. It will all be fine. I don't have to let this get to me.

3-Year-Old Hand Tugger: But why? Why would someone do this? I don't have any enemies. What was the point??

Practical Adult: I'll have to call insurance. I'll need to see if they could take care of it. I'll need to contact an auto-body shop. I'll have to look into getting a pot of paint. I'll need to call Honda about getting the right color.

Tired Worn Out Student: This is so lame.

Greta: Lather, rinse, repeat. All of the above.

1 comment:

hootenannie said...

HOW DARE THEY!!!!!! I can't believe it. POOR JOSIE. I'm so sorry! I'm trying to get myself to the "it's just a car" phase, but right now, I want to slash their tires. :( :( :(

That is so mean.

If someone keyed Sparky the Annie-Bo-Bannie-Mobile, I think I'd just leave it. Then again, Sparky is old enough to be considered an adult in human years.